To be able to print the first row on every page, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to the Page Layout Tab
- Click on the Print Titles under Page Setup.
- Go to the Page Setup, Under Print titles
- Click the red arrow icon next to Rows to repeat at top.
- Use the arrow to select the first row or the row that you want to repeat in each and every page that is printed.
- Use the red arrow icon again and you will be taken to Page Setup screen.
- Click OK.
- Check to enable “Row and Column Headings”
Happy Printing 🙂
References: from here
Good Job 🙂