Last week, I restored a database from backup and was having the following error when trying to access the tables:
“The SELECT permission was denied on the object ‘extended_properties’, database ‘mssqlsystemresource’, schema ‘sys'”.
After some research, I found the next solution: Continue reading
When i binged (yes I’m using bing :P), i found the following fix:
- Search for Command Prompt in the Start Window (don’t press enter)
- Right click on the shortcut found and select ‘Run as Administrator’
- In the command prompt change the current directory to the folder where the SSMSEE installer is stored
- Enter the following command .SQLServer2005_SSMSEE_x64.msi if you are running Windows 7/Vista 64 bit
- Enter the following command .SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi if you are running Windows 7/Vista 32 bit
- Press enter to start the installation
Happy Sql Server Managementing 🙂
The following error kept popping up when trying to import data from a flat file source of type CSV to be imported in a table in SQL Server:
The product level is insufficient for component source “filename.csv”
To solve this problem, you need to install the Service Pack 2 of SQL Server 2005 from this link.
If you find other solutions… please let me know 😉
This is used to call the Web Service using ASP.Net and Script Manager. Must be inserted in .aspx page.
<asp:ScriptManager runat=”server” ID=”scriptManager”>
<asp:ServiceReference path=”WebService/TestService.asmx” />
This is the script to call the web service method and print the result on the form: Continue reading