During these last few days, my network on the computer started giving me problems and sometimes the internet will stop working for no reason.
I found this supposed solution… will test it out and see how it goes. If anyone has a better solution, please let me know.
From a command prompt run the following code:
netsh winsock reset
That will reload the tcp/ip suite for windows and can supposedly correct some issues.
If you are using a USB adapter, be it wireless or wired, go into device manager and turn off the ability for windows to shut down the device to save power. You may have to do this on the root hub and controller that match your device.
Will tell you how it goes later on. Goodluck for me 🙂
This month’s launching and special Offers are for real. This is our offer to help you start online with a great website and a lower price, and if you book till Christmas, an even lower price. Next is our package:
Our Christmas Offer
With €9/month you’ll get a website with the following pages:
- Home Page ›› include any company details
- About Us / Services Page ›› any other information like services that you give
- Find Us ›› A Map showing your business location
- Contact Us ›› Can send email directly from the website and receive it in your inbox
You’ll also get the following features:
- A Mobile Site (as from January) so people can access your website faster from a mobile / smart phone Continue reading
Finally the day has come, for Malta to experience a new concept in web development on www.nine.com.mt. Today we just made our first advert on the timesofmalta.com as till now is going very good.
Clients will have many features for a small price. Stay tuned as we’re going to reveal more before Monday!
Why the word Project?
We chose the word project instead of concept or design for the simple fact that this website will be always evolving. There are so many things that we have ready for it. And we are the type of persons that listen.
We chose the number Nine as it is a magic number. It’s amazing what Try this…
– Multiply any number by nine (be it 10, or 15, or thousands or millions).
– Then repeatedly add the digits of the resulting number until it is just one digit
– You’ll end up with NINE
Next are some examples:
2 × 9 = 18 (1 + 8 = 9)
9 × 9 = 81 (8 + 1 = 9)
234 × 9 = 2106 (2 + 1 + 0 + 6 = 9)
578329 × 9 = 5204961 (5 + 2 + 0 + 4 + 9 + 6 + 1 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)) Continue reading
Start Registering your interest for this New Web Design Concept: “Great Web Design for a Small Price”!
How Do I Register?
You can go to our website nine.com.mt and insert your email address…
or you can also visit our facebook page from here and click Like.
More Information will be available very soon 🙂
To solve this problem, you need to access IIS 7 Manager and make sure that the:
- Application Pool is switched from Default to Classic
- Logon User in Classic Application Pool is LocalSystem
- Enable for 32-bit applications Continue reading